Cigar Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Murcielago - Toro - box press

It's a blend of Nicaraguan tobaccos topped off with a beautiful Mexican maduro wrapper.

The prelight draw was spicy and leathery.

First draw was spicy and something sweet like blackberry or black currant. Then the spice left quickly, leaving the sweet dark berry, leather, and maybe even a touch of dark chocolate.

2nd third got sweeter and lighter, the dark berry got creamier, and less leather.

Last third was almost the same accept a little less sweet.

Easy draw, with nice thick smoke. The smoke rising from the foot had a wonderful aroma (the wives should love it!). Very even burn, didn't have to touch-up even once, with a tight light-grey ash.

Overall a very enjoyable light body cigar with a lot of amazing flavor!
I will definately be picking up some of these when they come out!

Attachments

· Retired Cigar Whore
2,715 Posts
Alright George,
How about we work something out here.
You get me one of those to try. And let me tell ya, I want to try one based solely on your review....good job....and I'll hook you up with something.
Let me know

· Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alright George,
How about we work something out here.
You get me one of those to try. And let me tell ya, I want to try one based solely on your review....good job....and I'll hook you up with something.
Let me know
I only got the 1 stick, but I'll ask the one who gave it to me tonight, and see. But, odds aren't good I don't think. Pretty sure I gotta wait now like everyone else to get a 2nd one. They're keeping pretty tight lid on these until the show. Not much longer till official release though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.