Cigar Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ANy1 tried these? Seem pretty good for the pricing, a buck a stick...
Would ordered them to try if i'm not located in Singapore... The international shipping is killing me, not to mention the taxes... Just wanna make sure they r at least decent smoke and will age well(am i asking too much for a buck? lolz)

Looking at a box of The Brick churchill, a EL Rey Del Mundo Robusto Larga, Sancho panza DOUBLE MADURO LANCERO or a IT SUPER FUERTE MADURO PETIT BELICOSO... Plus 1 to 2 cigarillo

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gotta limit myself to atlantic cigars as it the cheapest retailer that do international shipping to Singapore... Thought of getting from famous smoke or C.I then ship to my forwarding company in Ohio(DHL) then ship back.. Which in total might add up to 2 week ++ of shipping, fear for the survival of the cigars.. IF i order from a retailer that ship straight, it will roughly takes only a week to reach..

Unless someone tell me its ok for cigar to be shipping around for 2 week then i'll get from C.I or famous.... I think some guy posted he worried if the shipping is too long, fear the cigar will not survive... Dont know how true is it tho..

· Registered
2,346 Posts
gotta limit myself to atlantic cigars as it the cheapest retailer that do international shipping to Singapore... Thought of getting from famous smoke or C.I then ship to my forwarding company in Ohio(DHL) then ship back.. Which in total might add up to 2 week ++ of shipping, fear for the survival of the cigars.. IF i order from a retailer that ship straight, it will roughly takes only a week to reach..

Unless someone tell me its ok for cigar to be shipping around for 2 week then i'll get from C.I or famous.... I think some guy posted he worried if the shipping is too long, fear the cigar will not survive... Dont know how true is it tho..
I think famous ship internationally. And there prices are pretty good. I no CI dont do international shipping, which is ironic really :lol:

Ive had smokes for the US take nearly 3 weeks shipping. But they were packed well so survived just fine. If you let them sit in your humi for abit you should be fine

· Registered
2,346 Posts
Im pretty sure Famous ship internationally. It took 3 weeks to the UK. It just got delayed in the mail. It usually takes 6 - 10 business days.

Edit : Just checked, Famous do ship internationally. You have to email them and they'll help you out

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If you email atlantic they will order the flor de oliva for you also try the G&R there good for the price atlantic sell the spanish galleon there great everyday smoke for 2.00
wow, thanks i didnt know atlantic cigars can order flor de oliva for us... That set the deal... Now i'm waiting for the friday beat the beat clock to be out..

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Guys i been reading and i know there alot of raving of Flor de Oliva on CL, but i discover there are many line to the Flor de Oliva cigars... The 10th anniversary, giant, maduro, Gold, cojoro line and the normal line, which line is the best? For a nice creamy toasted, relaxing smoke like the partagas luisitania. Might try out the giant is it good and getting 1 more 25ct bundle... any recommendation?

· Registered
2,346 Posts
Guys i been reading and i know there alot of raving of Flor de Oliva on CL, but i discover there are many line to the Flor de Oliva cigars... The 10th anniversary, giant, maduro, Gold, cojoro line and the normal line, which line is the best? For a nice creamy toasted, relaxing smoke like the partagas luisitania. Might try out the giant is it good and getting 1 more 25ct bundle... any recommendation?
Ive never had a FLor De Oliva so I cant really help you out here. Go to Stogie Review. I know they have reviewed pretty much the whole line (I think) Have a look http://www.************.com/stogie-review-cigar-index/

· Registered
902 Posts
Flor de Oliva Maduro's are a great smoke. You might consider the Oliva serie G maduro or Cameroon (imho, I love cameroon's), of the Oliva V series. They are very good smokes, and, I am told the lancero is the best, though, I like the others very much! If you have a mild to medium palate, Atlantic Cigar has a fairly inexpensive smoke called the Spanish Galleon. I just ordered 3 bundles because it is a good go-to smoke all the time. As for Atlantic Cigars, they are great people and if you ask them to include a couple of water pillows in your purchase, they will do so!
There are lots of other smokes out there in the 2 to 3 dollar range and you can find them if you check this site for them in the $1-3 range.
Best,
Ylo2na
Chuck

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
gotta wait for next shippment, ordered a box of each of EL REY DEL MUNDO Robusto Larga, HOYO de MONTERREY Epicure (Excalibur) and a PartAGAS BLACK
PRONTO. There a limit of how many tobacco product u can bring in to my country for individual consumation.. So gotta wait another week or 2 before ordering again...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.