Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've do the drive and smoke think alot as I cruise down the coast with some good music and a nice smoke.

I've smoked while grilling when I was entertaining some friends.

I sail yachts in my spare time and want to light up on deck but don't know how it will hold up in the wind or where to put the stogie while I need both hands

· Registered
618 Posts
I have a hard time fishing and smoking cigars. If I have to hold the cigar in my mouth for a long time the smoke gets in my eyes and nose more than I care for.

Golf is easy, though. Just lay it on the ground and hit a shot!

· Registered
12 Posts
I have a hard time fishing and smoking cigars. If I have to hold the cigar in my mouth for a long time the smoke gets in my eyes and nose more than I care for.

Golf is easy, though. Just lay it on the ground and hit a shot!
True but careful - they put chemicals on the grass that can get on your cigar, especially when the head gets damp or the grass is dewy/moist. Better to get a clip you can put on your golf bag. Ex: Cigar Minder Cigar Clip - Corona Cigar Company

I have this same one and presently it is clipped in my car but can easily transport to the golf bag when the weather is right.

· Registered
1,317 Posts
I really only smoke while I'm driving when I can't smoke outside. Lately here in Kansas its been windy or cold. Where I live, there is only one restaurant that I know of that allows smoking. And I really don't care to go to the bars at night with all the drunk underage college kids that think they are better than everyone else. I like to smoke in my car....I can smoke in whenever I want, and listen to the music I want.

Driving relaxes me anyways, so smoking a cigar while driving just makes it twice as enjoyable.

· Registered
2,026 Posts
thats why I pretty much only fish for catfish...sit back and relax...

· Registered
2,026 Posts
I smoke while fishing and every day at lunch in my car...during spring/summer/fall I'll smoke out back from 8pm-2am...

I've smoked while doing all sorts of other things too...but that damn content filter will probably edit it out

· Twang-a-lang
1,120 Posts
Driving and smoking (when it's not 20 below)
Reading and smoking
Studying and smoking
Plinking and smoking

I like to multitask while smoking...a good smoke enhances just about any activity.

Of course, it's hard to beat just sitting on the porch on a summer night with nothing else to do and unwinding with a good stogie...

· Fuente's Rock!!
462 Posts
I simply cannot smoke in the car, but really enjoy just kicking back with a coffee and a book, and enjoying an hour or so with my thoughts and maybe some music on the Ipod.

· Registered
330 Posts
if i'm not multi tasking, I tend to smoke too quickly. I think it's therapeutic to have a drink (coffee, beer, liquor) and smoke while reading a book. I never smoke in my car because I work in an office building in close proximity to other people - I would stink up our entire floor.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.