Cigar Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,747 Posts
Let's hear it for Mississippi State! They showed how good of a team they could be - if they were in the Conference USA or the Big 12.
Congratulations. LSU beat a team with a coach who couldn't beat Maine. Not much of a challenge.

I used to look forward to football. But not with this clown coaching.

And yes he was crying. A lot of fans were crying after pick #4.

· Misplaced
6,243 Posts
Congratulations. LSU beat a team with a coach who couldn't beat Maine. Not much of a challenge.

Maine is tough....depending who you are! :tu

· Registered
779 Posts

I was thinking the same thing about the coach, but it seemed that most of what I heard before the game was the MSU faithful were going to give him this year as another bad year, and that next year was going to be make or break time. Doesn't make sense to me, but that is what I heard at least two or three times.

Honestly I felt bad for the QB, thats a bad game to have on national tv.

· Registered
1,435 Posts
For the first half they didn't do bad. They turned the ball over 4 times against the #2 team in the land and only gave up 17 points. If they get their offense on track they will be decent IMHO.

· Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
MSU will win some games this year if they can get their offense to working better.

As much as the commentators criticized the LSU offense, when you have a defense like the Tigers, you really only need 17 pts to win. If they want to be in the BCS Championship, the offense has to produce more points though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.