Cigar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,696 Posts
Check the Top 25 Cigar review database. it lists the MSRP of as many cigars as it has the info on. I know the Opus and Fuente cigars have MSRP's listed.
 

·
formerly Jokieman
Joined
·
987 Posts
pds said:
Check the Top 25 Cigar review database. it lists the MSRP of as many cigars as it has the info on. I know the Opus and Fuente cigars have MSRP's listed.
Yes but finding them at those prices, at least online. is next to impossible, unless yer connected. Of which I am NOT. hehe.
 

·
MoTheMentor
Joined
·
3,075 Posts
Jokieman said:
Yes but finding them at those prices, at least online. is next to impossible, unless yer connected. Of which I am NOT. hehe.
You can find, & even back order Hemingway Short Story here at Holt's in Philadelphia. To get Opus X though, I'm sorry, I can't help. Not really a big fan of those. ;)
 

·
formerly Jokieman
Joined
·
987 Posts
MoTheMan said:
You can find, & even back order Hemingway Short Story here at Holt's in Philadelphia. To get Opus X though, I'm sorry, I can't help. Not really a big fan of those. ;)
Aaaaaccctuuaaallly, My next purchase later this week includes these. I've read so much about them I thought I had to at least get a sample pack or two. :p

I was able to find these at Cheapercigars, it seems just about everything in the Fuente line of cigars is difficult to get except for their standard Fuente Line itself though, and a lot of places don't even carry anything but the basic line..

I'll add Holts to my growing list of suppliers, as I figure if I like them i'll be buying a full box sometime in the near future. :p

Thanks for the info. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,097 Posts
pds said:
Check the Top 25 Cigar review database. it lists the MSRP of as many cigars as it has the info on. I know the Opus and Fuente cigars have MSRP's listed.
Good luck in finding them at that price...
Ive seen short stories as low at $4.60 and as high as $22.00, but again that was in vegas.

Ive seen the that perfection as low as $9.50 and as high as $100.00! again in vegas (fu*kin crazy)

I know that dosent help but my $.02
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
882 Posts
As already stated, Holts is a good place to get the Short Stories at a decient price and they alow back orders. As Fuente OpusX Perfecxion #5, http://www.top10cigars.net/productcart/pc/viewCat_M.asp?idCategory=8 Has them for $19 and some change a piece no teh best price but in stock.

But the price usually changes from Store to Store State to State. That Supply and demand thing can be a bi**h :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
258 Posts
Jokieman said:
Aaaaaccctuuaaallly, My next purchase later this week includes these. I've read so much about them I thought I had to at least get a sample pack or two. :p

I was able to find these at Cheapercigars, it seems just about everything in the Fuente line of cigars is difficult to get except for their standard Fuente Line itself though, and a lot of places don't even carry anything but the basic line..

I'll add Holts to my growing list of suppliers, as I figure if I like them i'll be buying a full box sometime in the near future. :p

Thanks for the info. :)
Corona Cigar Co, is right in your backyard. Have you tried them? I know there price on OPUS is $#@[email protected]#$#^@$&. But if you are just trying to sample a few, go for it. A local shop by me has most OPUS X for about 12 to 16 each.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top