Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
1st mammal to wear pants
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received my books today (and a few other goodies) and thought I would share some of the pics of this incredible book for those of you still on the fence. BUY IT... you won't regret it. I know it's expensive but it's difficult or impossible to find this info anywhere else and every aficionado should own. This book is 10" x 12", 500 pages, and I swear feels like 5lbs. The few vendors that sell this book don't deliver to Canada...so, my brother in law has a partner that lives in MD and comes up here once a week. We had CI deliver to him and he brought these 2 VERY heavy books on his carry-on to Toronto. I promised to pay his chiropractor bill :D . I know you won't see this... but THANKS Mauro!!!

Enjoy.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Anyone else get that amazing sense of disappointment when you opened the box and saw the cover of the book? I was looking forward to my first coffee table piece. Anywho, awesome pictures of an amazing work. I study this thing more than my classes.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Great job with pics..... Now folks that dont have the book can see a little about it contents.... every page has beautifull pics.

It is a pricey read, but if you enjoy Cuban Cigars, I cant help but think the price is worth it.... It's a great source of info!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.