Cigar Forums banner

MRN Book???

Tags
book mrn
378 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  TonyBrooklyn 
#1 ·
Anyone know where to get this now? Is it available in the US?? PM if necessary.

Thanks!

#2 ·
It's only avialable used, as all the new copies are long gone. Here's a used book search site that I often utilize, they show 3 copies available, prices are listed in british pounds as all of them are in the UK and are all $250 or a little more plus shipping.

An Illustrated Encyclopaedia of Post-Revolution Havana Cigars

You may want to contact the sellers first to ensure the book is indeed written in english, as I know it's been printed in other languages as well.

#3 ·
I shied away from it when it first came out. Figured the price would drop, obviously not. I heard there is a new edition coming out. You might want to consider that before plopping all that cash down on an out of date used edition.:gossip:

#4 ·
From what I've heard regarding a new edition, the author said that years ago, and also said that when it does come out, it will be in limited quantities and come unannounced as the last one did, so it's really a crap shoot as to when, if ever, it will come out, and how hard it will be to get one when it does. Personally I'd like to see them re-release the book, then release a matching hardbound addendum every 2 years with every new cigar, discontinued cigars, and major industry changes, that would be awesome.

#6 ·
The 2nd edition will not be out for years if it is ever released.
To be quite honest that's just fine by me. I learn more from interacting with great BOTL like yourself, Than i could ever get out of a book!:hug::gossip::mrgreen:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.