Cigar Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I closed on our new house yesterday and today is moving day. I took the day off work so I could get an early start moving some things to the new house and meet the cable guy to move our internet service, gotta have high-speed access to Club Stogie :)

The cigars and the cable modem came over last night, along with my laptop and wireless switch/router - a man has to keep his priorities straight! Luckily I didn't have the logistics problems Mo had moving his 10,000 cigars 3,000 miles. Mine was a lot easier - pick up humidor then throw lighters, cutters, etc. in a bag - place humidor and bag of accessories in front seat of car and drive 8 miles.

Time to take a lunch break and enjoy a VR Famoso.

Once I dig up the digital camera I'll post some pics of the new place and my small but growing collection of ISOMs.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Congrats on the Home!

Jim

·
Registered
921 Posts
Congrats to you. My wife and I are moving into our new Florida dream home on August 16th. Two weeks from Monday. I am going to crank the AC in the car, throw the coolerdor in the back seat and drive my babies 10 miles.
Then I will come back and get the wife...Kidding.
They did fine on the original "checked suitcase plane ride" down from Baltimore.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Bruce5 said:
Congrats to you. My wife and I are moving into our new Florida dream home on August 16th. Two weeks from Monday. I am going to crank the AC in the car, throw the coolerdor in the back seat and drive my babies 10 miles.
Then I will come back and get the wife...Kidding.
They did fine on the original "checked suitcase plane ride" down from Baltimore.
What the hell R U talkin about, you must take the wife on the first trip, what happens if God forbit your car beaks down, either shes gotta get help or help carry the coolidor!

LOL

Jim

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone. The move went well, still a lot of work to do finding a place for everything.

Congrats on finding your dream home Bruce.

The VR Famoso I had the other day was excellent. I see a box purchase in the near future.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.