Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering if anyone has picked up the new Motorola RAZR cell phone? I'm on AT&T/ Cingular, and from what I understand it's the sleekest, thinnest and coolest one out there. I easily burn up 2000+ minutes a month with my line of work, so it's not just a "gadget". Okay, well maybe it is a gadget, :p but it certainly is a major tool in my profession. Thanks in advance for any and all feedback!

John

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
I've heard about it, but have not seen it yet. I want to check it out although I currently like my Samsung I600 Smartphone.

·
-
11,412 Posts
i've had good luck with motorola cell phones... and my wife needs a new sprint pcs vision phone... has wanted one for a while. guess i'll have to be a nice guy (that is, if she hasn't already bought it for herself).

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
$900 bucks for a cell phone. No way!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kansashat said:
$900 bucks for a cell phone. No way!
I stopped at a Cingular store tonight and got a chance to check out a non-functioning Motorola v3 RAZR. It's the thinnest phone I've ever seen, and has a really nice sized display. They're going for $499 with a contract. :fu That's still pretty steep, even if it is one of the coolest phones out there. Not sure if I can justify the price, though. I don't mind spending good money for quality products, but I don't like to be gouged, either. :c

·
Registered
29 Posts
LasciviousXXX said:
I would probably break it in the first week. Just my damn luck :)
Blah... its not worth $500. It is the same phone as the v600... just wrapped in a different case. For $500 i'd expect a phone with top of the line features and this phone doesn't have them.

A phone i do like is the motorola E398

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I'm waiting on the Treo 650 to come out and will be dropping a bit of a load on it. Not even sure what the retail is going to be yet. But, the functionality of it is worth the extra few bucks. The RAZR is neat, but really you're paying for the smaller case size.

IHT... have your wife check out the new Sanyo 8200. It's a really nice Sprint camera phone. The price is good too and there are a lot of options for that price.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Brandon said:
Here's the cell phone I use. I believe it is the most adavance phone out at this time.
I would use the one in the picture before I paid $900 for a PHONE!

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Shoot, I paid $449 for my Samsung I600. Love the phone, and Microsoft's new Smartphone 2003 is a great O/S. This thing syncs up like a charm with my Outlook.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.