Cigar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Motorhead album came out on Tuesday. Motorhead has been my favorite band for the last 10-12 yrs and this is, without a doubt, the best album they have released since "Overnight Sensation" in 1996.

Every song kicks major ass. There is not a single track I skip over. Lyrically, Lemmy seems more preoccupied with the subject of war on this album. But he states his feelings well. Hard to believe the guy is 63 years old and still rocking out like this. Also hard to believe that a band that has been around for this long is still putting out great albums. Most of the bands that came out in the 70s started sucking by the 80s.

AND as luck would have it, the boys are playing a show on Sept 13th and it's not even a 1 hr drive away! This will be the 6th time I've seen Motorhead!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
New Motorhead album came out on Tuesday. Motorhead has been my favorite band for the last 10-12 yrs and this is, without a doubt, the best album they have released since "Overnight Sensation" in 1996.

Every song kicks major ass. There is not a single track I skip over. Lyrically, Lemmy seems more preoccupied with the subject of war on this album. But he states his feelings well. Hard to believe the guy is 63 years old and still rocking out like this. Also hard to believe that a band that has been around for this long is still putting out great albums. Most of the bands that came out in the 70s started sucking by the 80s.

AND as luck would have it, the boys are playing a show on Sept 13th and it's not even a 1 hr drive away! This will be the 6th time I've seen Motorhead!
I love motorhead....I have every album and will have to dl the new one on my zune pass...thanks for the heads up

:tu

·
yuckson
1,974 Posts
I thought Lemmy was gonna die young and leave an ugly corpse, glad that didn't work out. I have every album they knocked out but this one hadn't hit the radar yet, thanks

now go to youtube and search for the killed by death video! hilarious

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.