Cigar Forums banner

MOTO X

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  TonyBrooklyn 
#1 ·
I must say i got this phone back right around Christmas time. I have been very happy with it until about a week ago. I contacted Motorola they gave me some software to download clear the cache etc.
It worked good for a week and went back to acting crazy. I called them yesterday they politely said. "Oh no we can't have that we will send you a new phone".
I get an e mail last night Fed Ex tracking they shipped the new phone prepaid sticker to return my old phone via Fed Ex. My new phone was overnighted and will be here before 1030 A.M.
I didn't purchase any extended warranty mind you this is the standard one year warranty from the company. I think that's pretty damn good service.
Anyway just wanted to pass it on to all of you.
If your looking for a great smartphone with great service MOTOROLA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:first::first::first::first::first::first::first::first::first::first::first::first::first:

#3 ·
Motorola has always had good customer service. But after Google bought them it is unbelievable. My wife had a Motorola RAZR M and she had to replace it twice and on the second time they sent her the MOTO X as well.

A couple things about the moto x:
1. IT'S MADE IN AMERICA! (Google built a factory in Arizona just for the moto series phones)
2. It was a cool project where Google specifically set out to produce a phone at a reasonable price ($179) that could compete with more expensive phones.
3. The hardware is actually a couple generations old but through the software optimization they were able to create something that runs just as fast as the big boys.

I am glad they took care of you. Enjoy the phone.

#4 ·
My boss created a custom Moto X on their website, had it for 3 weeks and dropped it while shoveling snow (this was back in January or Febuary). It cracked the screen. He had gotten it during a sale on the X, so he contacted Moto X to see if by some miracle they would give him the same deal on a new one.

Nope, they built and shipped him a brand new phone for no cost and gave him like 7 days to send the old one back.

#5 ·
The Fed-Ex man just dropped it off 10 minutes ago. Transferred everything via Motorola Migrate.
All is well i am a very happy camper.
Nice to see there are still company's that do business the right way.
Motorola has gotten a customer for life.
Not only me but everyone in my family.
Now that's good business!
And Made in America to boot.
You can't beat that with a stick!
Happy 4th Everyone!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.