Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else here a Monty Python Fan? BECAUSE I AM!!!

"This parrot wouldn't 'voom' if I put 4,000,000 volts through it! It's bleedin' demised! It's a stiff! Bereft of life! It's expired and gone to meet its maker. It's run down the curtain and joined the choir invisible! THIS IS AN EX-PARROT!!!"
-The Dead Parrot Sketch

Which is right here:
For those who have seen and love the Pythons...A DEAD PARROT!!!
^Be patient it takes some time...but not a lot.

For those who have never seen it
^I sincerely hope you have!

·
Registered
273 Posts
I AM!!

The Holy Grail is one of my favorites. I bought the video years ago and I've seen the movie so many times I know almost all the lines by heart.

I used to love the show on PBS in the 70's and I've seen all the movies at least once.

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
And now for something completely different...... :)

·
Silverback
2,656 Posts
Tell me again how sheeps bladders can be used to dam rivers..
Anyone that can name the movie this came from gets 10 credits

·
HOT for HILLARY!!
3,591 Posts
love monty python.

I used the scene with the peasants "Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony" for a paper once. God I love the poli sci department. A few good points, a couple of jokes, no calculations, and you get an A.

·
Silverback
2,656 Posts
SeanGAR said:
Bring out your dead.......and here I thought the sheeps bladders prevented earthquakes....
ah yes you caught my misquote before i did 10 credits for you

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.