Cigar Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a few boxes of these yesterday box code: BGE AGO 06

I smoked one litteraly OTT, and was shocked by how good it was. I've had a few monti# 4's in my day of varying ages....some have been freaking unreal, and other I have actually not even liked...but at the prices offered I took a chance and got lucky.

It was smooth as hell, creamy, sweet....changed a bit at the 1/2 way mark basically adding strength and depth of flavor.

I'm going to pass some out at the shack, if your going to SHIII and specifically would like to smoke one just ask me and you shall recieve.

JPH

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Re: 1yr old Monti #4 OTT, Suprising

Nothing like a "Suprise, Suprise, Suprise!"

(in your very best Gomer Pyle voice!):D

·
Registered
2,062 Posts

Sounds tasty. I've heard a lot of good things about the '06 vintage. Yet another data point.

·
Registered
438 Posts

Hmm, I have some PTS JUN 06, perhaps it's time to burn one. You've certainly given me hope, they were going to go away for 2-3 years.

·
Enjoy ya self!
1,480 Posts

Sounds tasty. I've heard a lot of good things about the '06 vintage. Yet another data point.
I'll add another. 06 Punch SS#1. Tasty as is gets. Complex, strong and awesome.

·
Registered
691 Posts

Just got a few boxes of these yesterday box code: BGE AGO 06

I smoked one litteraly OTT, and was shocked by how good it was. I've had a few monti# 4's in my day of varying ages....some have been freaking unreal, and other I have actually not even liked...but at the prices offered I took a chance and got lucky.

It was smooth as hell, creamy, sweet....changed a bit at the 1/2 way mark basically adding strength and depth of flavor.

I'm going to pass some out at the shack, if your going to SHIII and specifically would like to smoke one just ask me and you shall recieve.

JPH
i like the monti 4. It has been a while since i had one though... i bet they are still xtravagant...

Mikko

1 - 9 of 9 Posts