Cigar Forums banner

Montecristo Puritos arrived (w/ HU Magnum 50)

515 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Snake Hips 
#1 ·
My order came today. Let's pretend that the reliable vendor's name is "Lyonell Consulting." It suprised me how much the color varies in these babies! Three distinct colors, right next to eachother! a reddish, a rich, and a light brown. So do the bigger Montes have all these varieties.. just color sorted?? Also, the Habanos stickers in the corner were cut on both, but the Cuban Gov seals were intact.. what could be the reasoning behind that?

The H. Upmann Magnum 50 SLB of 10 was fine. I carefully removed the seals to check them out, as they are a gift for my Dad's 50th birthday, which is Monday!! He will be mad, since I really can not afford them, but I hope he enjoys them. I'll make sure he sits on at least 8 of them for a yearish before giving them another go.. unless he really likes them and decided to smoke them!(he only smokes with me, though, and I won't be there full time until the summer). Oh, and I used a glue stick to readhere the seals!!

Andrew

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Awesome score :D I'm sure your dad will love those big boys!

Yeah, there are all kinds of colors Montes come in - like you said, just sorted.

Not sure about the cut Habanos seal and intact warranty seal. I've had stuff come from them that way as well, but I trust the 'B' Brothers enough :ss

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.