Cigar Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
1,388 Posts
Thanks for the heads up ... Ive ordered sampler promos like this from Altadis in the past a few times, It does take a while to get to your door, which gives me time to forget I ordered them and then I get the lovely surprise in the mail box!

Just placed my order!

· Master Illusione-a-Tatist
2,043 Posts
Just got mine wrapped in cellophane. The sticks were more veiny than I expected. Gonna let them rest a few weeks before grabbing one.
sweet! :tu

I placed an order about 2 weeks ago and they finally billed the CC so I'm assuming these will dropping shortly... Was looking last night saying WTF did I spend $10 on for Cigars!? took a minute but then it struck me. :D

thanks for the linky! :tu

· Registered
1,737 Posts
ordered the Romeo y Julieta Habana Reserve late december and just got in today. was something like 3 weeks. The others havent even charged the card yet.

· Registered
1,721 Posts
Do you recall what service delivered the package? Was it UPS or USPS? I'm relocating in the next month and want to make sure it will get forwarded to my new address...
I think it was USPS

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.