Cigar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't wanna brag, but when I'm good at something.......
713 points.
Unseated FloydP.
Let's see what you boys got!
Any Navy folks out there oughta be real good at it, but I ain't skeered.
Consider this an official Monkey Spankin' Challenge.

Radar (I'm the one with the big right arm)
:bx
 

·
What would Skeeter do?
Joined
·
4,202 Posts
Hmmm. Reminds me of the joke about the guy that spiked all the food & beverage at his big party with aphrodesiacs. Then, nobody showed up.....
 

·
Skeeter's Confidant
Joined
·
7,197 Posts
radar said:
I don't wanna brag, but when I'm good at something.......
713 points.
Unseated FloydP.
Let's see what you boys got!
Any Navy folks out there oughta be real good at it, but I ain't skeered.
Consider this an official Monkey Spankin' Challenge.
Radar (I'm the one with the big right arm)
:bx
Damn it radar I been sitting here,oh geeze at least 13 or 14 seconds trying to think of a really witty and funny reply,but all I have is this tear in my beer. So I'll just run off to my bedroom and cuddle my teddy bears and cry myself to sleep!! Geeze PDS give us all a game we can win?? Like pound the puppy or choke the chicken.Ya know games for all us married men.

:r
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,255 Posts
radar said:
Any Navy folks out there oughta be real good at it, but I ain't skeered.
Consider this an official Monkey Spankin' Challenge.
Well, 7 months out at sea will make you good at this sort of thing :r
Beat this!!! :fu
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
GOAT LOCKER said:
Well, 7 months out at sea will make you good at this sort of thing :r
Beat this!!! :fu
I knew the Navy would present a challenge on this one :D .
I snuck out of a 12 month remote tour in theAir Force. If I would have known it could have helped me now, I'd have gone.
My monkey and I salute you GL!
Radar
:u
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kansashat said:
Hmmm. Reminds me of the joke about the guy that spiked all the food & beverage at his big party with aphrodesiacs. Then, nobody showed up.....
It was a great party anyway. The dip was interesting.

:tg
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,118 Posts
radar said:
I don't wanna brag, but when I'm good at something.......
713 points.
Unseated FloydP.
Let's see what you boys got!
Any Navy folks out there oughta be real good at it, but I ain't skeered.
Consider this an official Monkey Spankin' Challenge.

Radar (I'm the one with the big right arm)
:bx
I had the high score at 820 and then something screwy happened to the scores in the Arcade and I was stripped of 3 of my high scores! Haven't been able to duplicate that score yet. :sb
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top