Cigar Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
It does kinda look like mold. Is it wiped off easily? And, if so, does it leave a mark where the "mold" was? Usually bloom will be more uniform across the whole cigar, whereas mold will start at one spot and work it's way around.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
This may well be a crazy Lamarism but bloom in photos often has little crystal dots from the oils that have come up to form it. I didn't notice those on the pics. I will however be more than happy to dispose of those cigars for you...one at a time.

·
Registered
212 Posts
dave i think you know i got the same box from the same dealer, with the same code...all i can tell you is mine dont have that mold or plume also the feet of those cigars look awfull, chips, wrappers loosening etc. maybe these got wet?
i think i would send them back for a replacement or refund. or at the least send him the pictures maybe he could do something without the hassle of sending them back, i wouldnt think they would resell them anyway.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i took apart the bundle and only 3-4 cigars were unsaveable. the others were fine and i was able to remove the mold easily. i think they will be fine.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts