Cigar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wish you well my friend, it's been a short time since I made your acquaintance, but your kindness has made an impact that will last long after you are gone.

Tonight we saluted Mo and said farewell from our weekly smoke here in Baltimore, and as usual I left the herf on a pink cloud. The weekly smokes among friends have been my one weekly night out for several months now, and I've had some of my best times in the last year Friday nights herfing with Mo and Co.

Baltimore's loss will be SoCal's gain. I puff tonight in your honor. Everyone should be so lucky as to have such a fine friend.

Parting advice - "Whatever you are, be a good one." - Abraham Lincoln
and don't get sand in your shorts.

Thank you my brother and God go with.

·
-
11,412 Posts
he is the man. he's been very helpful to me and more than generous.

hopefully one of these days i can thank him in person.
good luck on the move. I'll be in Cali (although i don't have a clue WHERE) sometime in august for about 2 weeks. when i find out, i'll let some guys know where i'll be at, would like to sit down and shake hands and thank all the guys for helping a newbie like me out.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
IHT, look me up if anywhere in driving distance to LA. We gather here every Saturday night on the patio

SoCal will welcome Mo with open humidors. He's already considered one of the regulars here.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Had a great time with Mo last night at the Baltimore herf, you will definitely be missed. I'm glad that I met you through this website. Good luck in California, stay in touch.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Mo, good luck on the move. I now have a good reason to vist the west coast sometime. Anytime you are in Fl. you are welcome at my place. Too bad you couldn't find a job in Fl. with Bruce. (just kidding I know you love SoCal) Bruce and I will toast one in your honor this summer sometime. :al :w :)

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
GAwd!!

Just happen to check CS one last time B4 I packed my computer.

Man, you guys put tears in my eyes. A great set of Brothers (Of The Leaf) you are. May we all continue to herf together, here, and in the hereafter.

I toast you all, to many more smokes together, . . . "we band of brothers" (Stephen E. Ambrose).

Mo

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Maybe if they see me coming they'll repeal some of those smoking ordanances?! :mad:

:r

·
HOT for HILLARY!!
3,591 Posts
Dammit hogg, you had me scared there for a minute. I have been away from CS for a week or so, and then I read over your post quickly...and got the wrong idea. Glad all is well with you Mo and good luck with the move, I might be out that way next summer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.