Cigar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Light's on..No one's home
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here goes the peace and quietness in our CS neighborhood!!

Heard he got sick for a while smoking an Edmundo.

Is it true that property values have taken a sudden tumble in So. Cal.??

Heard the So. Cal. crew has gone in hiding!

Good to have you back Mo!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Poker, Dude, be careful, I heard he has those things wired for intruders!

·
Light's on..No one's home
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
poker said:
ssshhhhhh. we're all busy searching his pad out for his cigars while he's at work. :r

lotta damn boxes to search thru! lol
Hell Poker, just open a can of Alpo outside his pad. All his Dog-rockets will come
running out to you!
;)

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
okie2 said:
Hell Poker, just open a can of Alpo outside his pad. All his Dog-rockets will come
running out to you!
;)
:r

Welcome back MO

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Thanks Okie2, Poker, CL, coppertop,

Thanks for the welcome. Haven't been here for three weeks.

I meant to post a hello note to everyone but things are still hectic here in my new locale (SoCal), with nearly half my boxes still unpacked & sitting all over the floor. The closetdor is up & running, but am having quite a go at trying to keep the humidity from fluctuating as much as it does. Still, the cigars seem to be doing OK & smoking well (had a delish Padron Anni Principe late Saturday night).

Now don't I wish the property values around here would go down some. Yeeouch! I shoulda' held on to that townhouse I had here when I moved away 7 years ago.

Sorry to disappoint you Okie2, but I'm still smoking & enjoying those Edmundos . . . mmm, yummy! Actually, I think it's time to get another box. ;)

Now I wouldn't say that I've been terrorizing anyone here in Socal. Heck, I've even had a chance to herf some with the SoCal crew, and they're always a great bunch of folks to hang out with :D Makes it all the more fun to be anticipating the upcoming SoCal V Herf (yeeha).

Miss the Baltimore Herf & Surf Group. Been a great bunch of guys to hang out with on Friday nights. They will be missed. My door is always open to anyone who wants to come for a visit. Now I hear the Bruce5 introduced cigar mark to Mitch and cigar mark has been smoking some really nicely aged and vintage stuff :p . Hear that cigar mark's been in a great mood wearing this huge grin all the time (LOL :r ).

Recently heard that this famous cigar roller named Tabadoa has been hanging out at the LCDH in Tijuana. Hmm, sounds like it's time for a little road trip. Gotta check it out.

Well, that's the news for now. Been trying to catch up to al the posts I've missed . . . don't know if I'll manage to do it, but I do enjoy all goings on here at CS.

HOLA Y'all!!

MoTheMan

P.S. This morning while leaving the house I couldn't find my keys. For a few minutes actually thought I might leave the door unlocked -- worried about just who might come in while I'm not there & what they'd want . . . most everything is replaceable & covered by insurance. But NOW I KNOW who'll be snooping around. Hmm! Time to get that alaarm system I've been looking into.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
MoTheMan said:
For a few minutes actually thought I might leave the door unlocked -- worried about just who might come in while I'm not there & what they'd want . . . most everything is replaceable & covered by insurance. But NOW I KNOW who'll be snooping around. Hmm! Time to get that alaarm system I've been looking into.
No worries my friend. We locked up before we left :r

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Thanks again everyone!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.