Cigar Forums banner

Missing 8oz Tin

Tags
8oz missing tin
855 views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  drastic_quench 
#1 ·
Got my smokingpipes order tonight, but it was missing one big tin. I've of course sent them a polite email, and I have confidence in their customer service. So we'll see how this goes. Either this thread will become one in which I laud their customer service or, of course, damn them to hell. No middle ground!

Sounds like most online vendors are pretty cool about incomplete orders, right?

#6 ·
They recently sent me Christmas Cheer 2009 instead of Carolina Christmas 2009. The only mistake they've ever made on one of my orders. This one I didn't order direct (it was part of an EPS/NPS trade) so I didn't contact them as I didn't make the order but the NPS did, but from everything I've heard they'll take care of you.

#7 ·
I've never been shorted anything on any of my orders from either pipesandcigars or smokingpipes... but I have received a tin I didn't order in place of one I did order a few times. That's irritating until the missing tin shows up and they allow me to keep the one they sent in error. TRADE BAIT!!!! :D

#8 ·
I've never been shorted by Smokingpipes in 4 years. I had a two day delay on my order being processed last time and as a courtesy they sent me an extra tin of an SG tobacco I'd ordered plus an email from a member of the staff apologizing for the delay.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.