Cigar Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Minnesota Vikings (+6) at Green Bay Cheeseheads (-6)

(Sorry, but I live in Minnesota!)

·
-
11,412 Posts
so, let me get this straight.

say i bet 100 on the VIKES, and they beat the spread.... do i ONLY get an extra 100 credits, or do i get a percentage of what everyone else bet AGAINST the vikes?

and if i bet 100 on GB, and only 20 credits are bet on the Vikes, do i have to split those 20 credits among the people who bet on GB?

i'm asking, because based on the comments people are making about how rich they got by betting on USC to smoke OU, it sounds like the few that bet on USC got all those credits that were bet on OU??

is that correct?

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
ANyone see that thing moss did in the endzone? How classless can you be ? I hate the vikings just for that reason, always fooking pulling that B.S. In a bears v.s vikings game Rudd gets an interception runs it back to the 1, stops and rolls the ball on the ground, taunting the defense.

That stuff should be fined and suspensions givin. What a load of crap.

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts
mr.c said:
ANyone see that thing moss did in the endzone? How classless can you be ? I hate the vikings just for that reason, always fooking pulling that B.S. In a bears v.s vikings game Rudd gets an interception runs it back to the 1, stops and rolls the ball on the ground, taunting the defense.

Probably the reason I watch less and less sports. Mr. Bonds in baseball with his surly manner towards fans and press.(steroids). TO signing autographs and all his shinanagans,Joe Horn using his cell phone,Moss leaving before a game is over. These are some of the folks our kids emulate. :sb

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
IHT said:
so, let me get this straight.

say i bet 100 on the VIKES, and they beat the spread.... do i ONLY get an extra 100 credits, or do i get a percentage of what everyone else bet AGAINST the vikes?

and if i bet 100 on GB, and only 20 credits are bet on the Vikes, do i have to split those 20 credits among the people who bet on GB?

i'm asking, because based on the comments people are making about how rich they got by betting on USC to smoke OU, it sounds like the few that bet on USC got all those credits that were bet on OU??

is that correct?
They are straight bets. Bet 100 hundred and win, you get your original 100 plus 100 more.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
mr.c said:

Moss is classless. Rudd was as well. Although Rudd has not been a Viking for 3 years. His antics with the Browns were worse...do you hate them as well? Must really hate the Eagles with all the crap TO does. If you hate a team based upon what a single player does, eventually there will be no teams left for you to enjoy. Keep in mind that generally your dealing with kids in their early 20's, with way to much money, and way to little respect.

That's just the way it is in sports now days. I've watched the Vikings since their inception, and over that time they are in no way worse than any of the other franchises out there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.