Cigar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG, this book is way too much.....

i highly recommend purchasing one, it's so informative that my brain is overflowing.:w
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
416 Posts
seagarsmoker said:
Thankfully, the author and I have almost the same exact taste in cigars.
Now I just have to figure out a way to get the same stash he has! :)
i find his tastes to be a little on the lighter side

but if you really want his stash that bad perhaps you could get a
transfer to china and start kissin his ass !
:r :r :w

k
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,145 Posts
seagarsmoker said:
Thankfully, the author and I have almost the same exact taste in cigars.
Now I just have to figure out a way to get the same stash he has! :)
If you follow his views on Davidoffs, I'll take all of yours off your hands, since you won't be needing them anymore. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
416 Posts
Matt R said:
If you follow his views on Davidoffs, I'll take all of yours off your hands, since you won't be needing them anymore. :)
yup and a few other great cigars he (mrl) doesnt have much use for as well.
but cigars are different for different tastes people have

k
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,145 Posts
drill said:
yup and a few other great cigars he (mrl) doesnt have much use for as well.
but cigars are different for different tastes people have

k
Yep, just ask Al the reigning Toscani King. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
410 Posts
Dannyob said:
Anybody got an idea where to purchase the Min Ron Nee book?:confused: :confused:
PM Sent.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,374 Posts
Please don't talk up this book...its on my Christmas List and I want there to be a few copies left!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
242 Posts
Lamar,

I got a copy from UCMBA a few weeks ago, and it's been an important acquisition--will definitely give you lots to ponder: a wealth of information and advice. I resisted a long time and now wish I had struck earlier!

Only one warning--it'll take you far further down the slippery slope!

Best,
Brit
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,374 Posts
Brit

So that blur I saw was you passing me on the slippery slope?
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Top