Cigar Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the summer I get tired of beer. Got on a mikes hard during the day. Found the citrus went well with cigars.

Is it unmanly (or apely) to do mikes with cigars?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
882 Posts
Da Klugs said:
In the summer I get tired of beer. Got on a mikes hard during the day. Found the citrus went well with cigars.

Is it unmanly (or apely) to do mikes with cigars?
Not to apely but it does go good with a cigar on a hot sunny day, kinda like lemonade. I drink it some times just to changee things up and ad variety.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,255 Posts
Hmmm, not too gorilla like, but good on a hot summer day. My cousin was a promotion coordinator for Mikes (organized parties and sponsor events). Before that, she was a Bud Girl :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
727 Posts
GOAT LOCKER said:
Hmmm, not too gorilla like, but good on a hot summer day. My cousin was a promotion coordinator for Mikes (organized parties and sponsor events). Before that, she was a Bud Girl :confused:
Wow, you used to have connections. As for Mikes, I tried one once, it was not bad, but I will stick to beer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,049 Posts
Never had it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
904 Posts
Da Klugs said:
In the summer I get tired of beer. Got on a mikes hard during the day. Found the citrus went well with cigars.

Is it unmanly (or apely) to do mikes with cigars?
YES and it could effect your masculinity long term if used to excess.

You should quickly drink three bottles of Guiness and smoke several full bodied cigars for seven to ten day untill the symtom passes.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
miketafc said:
YES and it could effect your masculinity long term if used to excess.

You should quickly drink three bottles of Guiness and smoke several full bodied cigars for seven to ten day untill the symtom passes.
I'm perfectly comfortable with my masculinity.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,870 Posts
Where do you get these pictures? Too funny.

I've had Mike's on a couple of occasions, usually at picnics or the like. My problem was I would suck 'em down like they were lemonade and be completely lit in short order. They're okay but I prefer a pint of Guinness.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey I'm not saying that I drink these exclusively. Just to break up the monotony of beer after beer after beer. We have a lake place where we spend lots of time in the summer. We usually start drinking around 10 am and I kinda have gravitated to this being my morning and early afternoon beverage.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
681 Posts
Da Klugs said:
Hey I'm not saying that I drink these exclusively. Just to break up the monotony of beer after beer after beer. We have a lake place where we spend lots of time in the summer. We usually start drinking around 10 am and I kinda have gravitated to this being my morning and early afternoon beverage.
Let's see, starting to get defensive....yep, Id say thats a sign.. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
212 Posts
I like blue moon. I suppose it's close to Mike's being an orange beverage and all. Mike's isn't bad either every once in a while, but too much of that stuff and your stomach will do flips!
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top