Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

· Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damn, I might be able to make this :) I'm sure I can find a couple people to roadtrip down there with me, too :biggrin:
We'd love to have you. Peoria has a lot to offer, and we have a special rate at the AmericInn, which is the closest hotel to the festival site. The rate is $85 a night, which is around $20 off their normal rack rate. Let me know if you have any questions, or shoot me your email if you'd like to be added to our mailing list for updates on the event.

· Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Love the town. I went to Eureka College. I have booked the date. Thanks for the heads up!
Hey Dan...

EC is a great school, and Eureka is a great little town. You might be interested in this...http://www.gentlemanscigarsociety.com This group started with faculty and staff at EC, and has grown from there. Look forward to seeing you at the Summit!

· Registered
757 Posts
Luke, glad you posted this. I attended last year and my wife and I had a great time. The place was beautiful and the atmosphere great. The cuban sandwiches the vendor had were awesome. Great smokes shared by all. Had a roller onsite as well, and some good deals by the vendors there. Afterwords we headed to downtown Peoria and ate outside at Joe's crabshack and listened to the band overlooking Peoria lake and the Illinois river. You Northern boys need to come down and we will make it a Cigarlive Midwest gathering to try and show them Houston, Texas boys how it is done up right. Flint

· Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We just signed a deal with a local radio group to do promotions for us on 3 of the 7 highest rated stations in Peoria...and they will be doing a live remote from the Summit. This will certainly help get people out...the offer still stands, email me at [email protected] with your real name and your screen name and you will receive free admission.

Also, we are pleased to announce that Cigar Monky, led by CL's very own MonkeyDan will be selling cigars at the event!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.