Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Afraid not. I have one mule and she is only good for about 10 miles...:) I have always wanted to go to Nashville just to try the BBQ joints. One of these days we are going to make it. I'll probably be gumming my spare ribs by then. I just found out there is a cigar lounge in Mt. Juliet. I have to go there once a month for a DR. appointment. You ever make it that way?

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Afraid not. I have one mule and she is only good for about 10 miles...:) I have always wanted to go to Nashville just to try the BBQ joints. One of these days we are going to make it. I'll probably be gumming my spare ribs by then. I just found out there is a cigar lounge in Mt. Juliet. I have to go there once a month for a DR. appointment. You ever make it that way?
There's plenty of good BBQ out this way.

I haven't been out to Mt. Juliet, yet. It isn't too bad of a drive though. Would definitely be interested in a meet up, at some point!

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Me as well. I went in there the other day looking for some Spanish Cedar to make a Tupperdoor. I plan on winning big come the Super Bowl !! The guy at the front desk was a fairly nice person to chat with. Anyway, wasn't a huge place but it looked really nice on the inside.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Hey all -Are they any of you guys located in middle TN that would be up for meeting up for a stick or two sometime? Not sure if there's anyone on here from this area.
Hello I just joined. I'm a little late to this thread. But I'm in the Nashville area. I'm always up for meeting another stogie head.

·
Registered
116 Posts
@Olecharlie and I are both in the Nashville area.

I'd like to propose taking this a step further and considering a national weekend for anyone on this forum to come to Nashville for a meet and greet. Weather is great, so are the flights in/out ... wonder where we could host.

Let's get some pics of us in some of them fancy cigar magazines ... Better yet, let's get some cigar reps to help cover the costs/provide sticks & marketing SWAG too !

Reactions: Olecharlie

·
Registered
448 Posts
@Olecharlie and I are both in the Nashville area.

I'd like to propose taking this a step further and considering a national weekend for anyone on this forum to come to Nashville for a meet and greet. Weather is great, so are the flights in/out ... wonder where we could host.

Let's get some pics of us in some of them fancy cigar magazines ... Better yet, let's get some cigar reps to help cover the costs/provide sticks & marketing SWAG too !
That's a great idea. (Especially working with the cigar reps.) Also, Im from the Nashville area and just joined the forum. I heard from Olecharlie, if you both or one of ever wanna hook up and grab a smoke, PM me if you want. Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Manchester tn here. Work in murfreesboro and go to Huntsville a lot. Any brothers in murfreesboro or huntsville would like to get together I'm in. I'm in huntsville on weekends an in murfreesboro all week

·
Dark Lord
5,517 Posts
Manchester tn here. Work in murfreesboro and go to Huntsville a lot. Any brothers in murfreesboro or huntsville would like to get together I'm in. I'm in huntsville on weekends an in murfreesboro all week
I live in Huntsville myself, and can be found lurking at the Humidor Pipe Shop on the south parkway off bob Wallace

Sent from the safe-house under Witness Protection

·
Registered
772 Posts
West Nashville area, well actually Bellevue. I typically sit on my deck, with my dogs and enjoy my cigars. But my dogs just don’t seem to talk back. I am always up for meeting up. However with two little ones I just hope for a good hour or two break and good weather to head to the back porch. But always willing to plan something a few days to a week ahead of time and meet up somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,035 Posts
Was planning on calling on a few to meet up at Cigar Abbeys on a Saturday afternoon. Let me know if anyone is interested. Its on the East side of Nashville. Mt Juilet Big Star is about 5 miles from my house. Yes it’s small but I’m always up for meeting up.

·
Registered
772 Posts
The wife and little ones will be in Fancy Farm this weekend visiting family. Before you ask, yes that is a real place in KY. Might get out and have me a cigar somewhere in town. If anyone plans on being out let me know. Might try Cigar Abby, Tobacco Road or somewhere...

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Headed up to N'ville thursday morning for a long bachelor party weekend. Thursday its just me and one buddy staying at the airport Hilton, planning to hit the abbey and more Thurs afternoon/evening. Once the rest of the crew shows up Friday afternoon we stay at an AirBNB and Friday/Sat nights out on the town for some revelry. If anyone's out and about Thursday evening or Friday Midday, I'd be down for a little herf with the locals, and some tips on the Nashvegas nightlife.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.