Cigar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whos been to south beach?
Whos seen the girls walking around selling "habanos"???
There is about 12 girls daily walking around at the hot cafes and bars.
I never bought one off them but riddle me this.......

Isnt Jeb Bush the govenor?
Am I missing somthing?

Real ?fake?

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
scenes72 said:

Real ?fake?
The girls, Bush & Habanos are all fake.

Anyone buying a cigar in South Beach from a girl in a cafe thinking its real, proves that a turkey can be smarter then people at times.

Why would anyone who smokes cigars take a risk on buying cigars from anyplace less than a reliable overseas Habanos SA dealer? It just dosent make any sense. Just my 2 cents

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ha ha.....

But why are they allowd to sell these? Cops are crawling up and down the streets. And they tell you to your face that they are cuban.

I love the Monte #2s with celeophone!

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Trust me, if theres a potential maket for something, someone will sell it & some fool will buy it.

The police dont mess with fake cigars, its not their thing.

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Absolutely what Poker said.

There's no law in the US against selling Dominican cigars with fake cuban bands on them, period. Have seen shops in S. Beach with backroom humidors filled with boxes of habanos, and some of them even priced less than they would cost in Havana!! Give me a break!

Buyer beware.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
But...... If the authoritys ever wanted to bust them for having cubans couldnt they? Since they say hecho en cuba or some shike like that?

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
But...... If the authoritys ever wanted to bust them for having cubans couldnt they? Since they say hecho en cuba or some shike like that?
Not if they show receipts directly identifying individual boxes as made somewhere else. Shops can always claim that they have customers who like smoking domestics dressed like island cigars.

MoTheMan

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
are we living in cuba? I thought we had freedom of speech.....
Read again, I like monte 2's..... Miserable one....

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
scenes72 said:
That sucks.... Where do you guys get genuine habanos?
excuse me but i think i've seen you all over the place trying to sell habanos??? now you ask this?????? :confused: something wicked this way comes.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
whats your point?

I asked where you guys like to buy them?
Instead of being outright rude. Why dont you read and respond fully to my posts. It is clear where I got them. It is clear what habano I like and it is clear that I asked where you guys LIK ETO BUY THEM. Is this a ladies forum? A couple of you sure like to act like it. :fu

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
scenes72 said:
whats your point?

I asked where you guys like to buy them?
Instead of being outright rude. Why dont you read and respond fully to my posts. It is clear where I got them. It is clear what habano I like and it is clear that I asked where you guys LIK ETO BUY THEM. Is this a ladies forum? A couple of you sure like to act like it. :fu
I simply remember you were selling D4's. If you wanna start flaming, we can start anytime.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Are you saying that the stuff you're selling is not genuine, or do you just need more sources to supply your business?

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Speaking of cellophane, it is almost as transparent as someone's intentions! ;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts