Cigar Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, everyone

my name is Hartwell and I’m new to the forum here!We’re taking my brother to Miami to celebrate his 40th birthday, and I’m looking for cigar experience recommendations. We’re both pretty avid cigar smokers and also appreciate the history/lore of the cigar.
id love to take him through little Havana and any other interesting parts of Miami. I see a few different places that roll their own (which looks fun). So I’m really just looking for your favorite Miami/Havana cigar experiences or institutions. Thanks in advance, folks!

·
I'll have a maduro thanks
968 Posts
What Ziggy said. And if you do find yourself on Calle Ocho try to see the domino park, get a Cuban coffee and one of my favorite rolling shops is Cuba Tobacco Cigar Company. Their bundle prices are hard to beat.

El Titan de Bronze is a cut above most of the cigar shops. They contract with many of the well known brands for special issue releases. However, they are still very down to earth and friendly to visitors. There are several rollers working right out front where the retail case is and if you hit it right you may get to meet Sandy, the owner, who is very friendly. That is her showing off a box of the Cohiba Serie M cigars rolled there a while back.

Anybody that loves cigars will love Little Havana.
Smile Table Picture frame Fashion Textile

1 - 3 of 3 Posts