Cigar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought the Canes were back! I've had to listen to my buddies (Canes fans) yap all week about how their defense was going to hit OU in the mouth this weekend. I guess not huh?! I thought their touted defense would keep this competitive, but they just looked over-matched for most of the game. This season has started out great! I could watch the Big Ten, Miami, and Notre Dame lose all day!

·
Elder Jungle Leader
4,989 Posts
I thought the Canes were back! I've had to listen to my buddies (Canes fans) yap all week about how their defense was going to hit OU in the mouth this weekend. I guess not huh?! I thought their touted defense would keep this competitive, but they just looked over-matched for most of the game. This season has started out great! I could watch the Big Ten, Miami, and Notre Dame lose all day!
:r Thought it was a bomb hit! Doesn't hurt me at all to see Miami lose. Don't like any of the Florida teams! :ss

·
Pro Donkey
2,399 Posts
Living in the Sooner State I cheer for the in state rivalry of Oklahoma State. Had a bunch of Canes fans check in and I kind of wanted them to win after enduring OU fans whoop and holler about beating North Texas last week. It was sickening to watch last weeks game. However I don't think there is a team in the nation right now that can beat OU. That's alot said coming from me. But I will cheer for them as long as they're not playing Ok St.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Living in the Sooner State I cheer for the in state rivalry of Oklahoma State. Had a bunch of Canes fans check in and I kind of wanted them to win after enduring OU fans whoop and holler about beating North Texas last week. It was sickening to watch last weeks game. However I don't think there is a team in the nation right now that can beat OU. That's alot said coming from me. But I will cheer for them as long as they're not playing Ok St.
I used to live in Oklahoma and like OSU much better than OU. I couldn't stand that stupid Boomer-Sooner song that they played non-stop everywhere but Stillwater! That being said, I'm a Big Twelve guy, and anytime a Big 12 school whips Miami, I'm a happy guy! I went to that OSU-Nebraska game in 03, where OSU beat Nebraska for the first time in like 70 years, that was a fun game to watch!

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Boomer Sooner rolls on...what could be better? By the way I love that boomer sooner song, mainly because it means we just scored....again:ss:tu:ss

·
Pro Donkey
2,399 Posts
I used to live in Oklahoma and like OSU much better than OU. I couldn't stand that stupid Boomer-Sooner song that they played non-stop everywhere but Stillwater! That being said, I'm a Big Twelve guy, and anytime a Big 12 school whips Miami, I'm a happy guy! I went to that OSU-Nebraska game in 03, where OSU beat Nebraska for the first time in like 70 years, that was a fun game to watch!
I was there for that stellar seasnon when they tore down the goal post

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
You're a good sport my friend!:tu
I don't expect too much outta Miami this year with the new coach and QB problems they have. I really didn't think they would go into OU field and win. I wanted them to win, but reality is a different story. I just want Miami to beat FSU. They can lose all the rest, just beat FSU.

I am just glad they don't have the problems Michigan has right now.

CBF:w

·
Registered
302 Posts
That is the touch of Sooner Magic go sooners I cant wait to go to the OU/Texas game I think the way OU has been playing were gonna go all the way Boomer Sooner go OU

I was there for that stellar seasnon when they tore down the goal post
Dont worry smokin poke you guys will get shot at us the last game of the regular season GO SOONERS

Boomer Sooner rolls on...what could be better? By the way I love that boomer sooner song, mainly because it means we just scored....again:ss:tu:ss
I love Boomer Sooner also but they do get carried away with how much they play the song at the NT game they played a lot of boomer sooner mainly because we scored

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.