Cigar Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Banned
3,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there. Well yesterday I finally met someone from the site, Greg (LOK17) and I live about 30 mins apart, and I won a fantasy football bet with him for a 5er, so in order to collect, I needed to meet him at his local B&M (Kenny the Kink of Tobacco) and smoke one with him.

Well yesterday was the day, and what a nice store! I picked up 4 DP Cuban Classics from the giant Humi. Great selection. Well, I chose the Oliva Special S to smoke, and enjoyed it very much. There need to get some more love as they are a really nice smoke!

In addition to the Special S, Greg gave me a Pepin Blue, Oliva Series V, a 601 Blue and a Camacho Maduro.

I gave him a few as a consolation prize (an RP Fusion, an RP select Sun Grown, and a Punch Rare Corojo).

All in all a great time at a great location, and I have to say Greg was a great guy. Hope to do it again soon, and maybe get some others in the area there as well!

· Registered
2,809 Posts
Hey bud was fun meeting you also! Next time you have to hang out longer :) Far as next weekend for the La Aurora event, I think I can make it but I won't be able to get there till 1'sh. Let me know if this works for you.

· Banned
3,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey bud was fun meeting you also! Next time you have to hang out longer :) Far as next weekend for the La Aurora event, I think I can make it but I won't be able to get there till 1'sh. Let me know if this works for you.
I would have loved to have stayed, but I got home just in time for the wife to hand me the kid and go to the hospital to visit her firend.

Next time, I'll time I'll be there for a while longer. The wife's best friend in the hospital was the trick for me.

As for next week, I think that might work, I'll have a better idea mid week.

· Registered
2,809 Posts
I would have loved to have stayed, but I got home just in time for the wife to hand me the kid and go to the hospital to visit her firend.

Next time, I'll time I'll be there for a while longer. The wife's best friend in the hospital was the trick for me.

As for next week, I think that might work, I'll have a better idea mid week.
Damn!!! Some people just know how to ruin our good time!!! What's she thinking going to the hospital like that!! :)

· Registered
2,809 Posts
And that Bears game ended up being a good one! I would have loved to see it on that TV!
Damn Bears... can't even win unless hester puts on his superman cape... Don't get me wrong, it's fun to watch!!! But when the only way you can win is like that... c'mon!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.