Cigar Forums banner
661 - 680 of 701 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,474 Posts
Oh the battle scars we earned on the playground and nobody considered suing McDonald's or the schools over it.
I got knocked out 3 times on the playground in grade school. I i didn't even get to keep the damn bag of frozen peas they put on my head. It was catholic school. Our lunch lady was also the "nurse".
Nothing like waking up on a cafeteria table surrounded by a much of old ladies in hair nets... lol

Nowadays, there would be paramedics, cops, counselors, and a lawyer.. lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
3,178 Posts
I got knocked out 3 times on the playground in grade school. I i didn't even get to keep the damn bag of frozen peas they put on my head. It was catholic school. Our lunch lady was also the "nurse".
Nothing like waking up on a cafeteria table surrounded by a much of old ladies in hair nets... lol

Nowadays, there would be paramedics, cops, counselors, and a lawyer.. lol

We were lucky we didn’t get expelled for bleeding on the playground

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
17,474 Posts
We were lucky we didn’t get expelled for bleeding on the playground

I got detention for it. I got hit in the mouth playing football and spit blood in a few places. They made me clean it up with paper towels and spray. I made a couple smart a$$ remarks to the principal while I was doing it. So I got a week's detention and a good beating from my mother. The principal a tiny, little lady and it didn't hurt when she paddled you. So of course, my mother told the principal to call HER when I needed beat. Lol

·
Banned
29,874 Posts
He was so right and way ahead of his time

Yes he was!

Dostoevsky was an Orthodox Christian and viewed Christ with great love.
(y)

661 - 680 of 701 Posts