Cigar Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today was a good day at the mailbox, as lottery winnings came pouring in...good for me, even better for the LOLH. But one package caught my eye...it was from Mel (mels95yj). Mel isn't in the lottery...hmmmmm.

I got hit by the B-52 that Mel sent in a stealth-like fashion. The payload was quality, and the strike was dead-on! Devastation of my humor, explosion (of smiles) on my face.

My digital camera is about the same quality as a Cremosa, so I will describe the shrapnel that hit my humi...

Ashton VSG Belicoso
Fuente Don Carlos Robusto
Rocky Patel Sun Grown Toro
Camacho SLR Toro
CAO Brazilia Piranha
Torano Casa Torano

Two favorites, and four smokes I have never tried, but I will soon! Plus a great note from a great BOTL. Mel, you made my day...My bombing list is getting longer by the week but you just made it, my friend. In the meantime, thank you so much for the wonderful smokes, I will enjoy them and smile lots!

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts
icehog3 said:
Today was a good day at the mailbox, as lottery winnings came pouring in...good for me, even better for the LOLH. But one package caught my eye...it was from Mel (mels95yj). Mel isn't in the lottery...hmmmmm.

I got hit by the B-52 that Mel sent in a stealth-like fashion. The payload was quality, and the strike was dead-on! Devastation of my humor, explosion (of smiles) on my face.

My digital camera is about the same quality as a Cremosa, so I will describe the shrapnel that hit my humi...

Ashton VSG Belicoso
Fuente Don Carlos Robusto
Rocky Patel Sun Grown Toro
Camacho SLR Toro
CAO Brazilia Piranha
Torano Casa Torano

Two favorites, and four smokes I have never tried, but I will soon! Plus a great note from a great BOTL. Mel, you made my day...My bombing list is getting longer by the week but you just made it, my friend. In the meantime, thank you so much for the wonderful smokes, I will enjoy them and smile lots!
You should see my list Tom, now to get off our collective dead arse's and to strike

Congrats sandal man, and what can I say about Mel? He's trashed us twice with great force. WTG ya sneaky KY gentleman.

·
Sneaky Bombin Bastage
2,569 Posts
Whoa, great job Mel! Great selection of smokes from a fine BOTL to another fine BOTL. Congrats to both of you.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Glad you got them ok Tom. You've been on my hitlist from early on and keep me laughing on a daily basis. Enjoy.

Mel

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Congrats Tom!! Like Frank said, we've had 2 of Mel's bombs and we know the devastation you're speaking of! WTG Mel you picked a great target!

·
Registered
681 Posts
Very nice hit Mel!!

I will have that Ashton if ya don't want it. ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts