Cigar Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the Post Office today to send a pkg to the Caymans, comming your way Pinoyman, and another to Oregon (some kid up there who thinks he can display talent around here without getting hit, huh, we'll see about that), and what do I find in my PO Box but a bomb! Took two brothers to take me down Pinoyman and Hollywood. Six fine sticks Monte 2's, VR Unico's, and a pair of UFR's (Unidentified Flying Robusto's). Thank you both very much!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,615 Posts
They are making quite the tag team bombing squad!!!! WTG guys!

·
Registered
957 Posts
When you keep flying the planes on the bombing runs sooner or later your going to get hit.

And a good one at that.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
DsrtDog said:
The "Dynamic Duo" seem to be back in action...Ok which one is Batman and which one is Robin :D
Men in tights huh??? :r WTG guys, that's the way to hit one DESERVING BOTL!! Congrats Gary!!

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Radar,

Only doing my part to contribute to the delinqency of a BOTL!! Pinoyman brought up the idea a while back. He sent me that box of Cayman specials that a posted as a bomb. I then proceeded to split it evenly and package it back up. It was all up to the postman to place the explosives in your box after that!

Hope you enjoy them. It's been a pleasure chatting with you and reading your posts.

CYA - Dave

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks like I was trying to pair up sticks that don't match! The two unbanded Torps are special rolls that Pinoyman had fixedup, as are the Robusto's. Is that cool or what? I smoked a Robusto this morning, damn fine smoke. Med/Full bodied, plenty of spice, and burned like a dream! Went great with Sunday morning coffee (I like to ease into Sundays). May try one of the Torps tonight. Thanks again Pinoyman and Hollywood.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.