Cigar Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Silverback
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried these MAYORGA COFFEE INFUSED cigars?

Are they anygood or just a cheap flavored cigar

·
Registered
882 Posts
Sorry I can help more but I haven't tried the coffee infused yet but heard they taste good. The regular mayorgas are good inexpensive smokes. They too have hints of coffee. So if it is anything like the reaular line I bet they would be decient smoke. Why don't you try them and give a review on them. That way I can save my money if they suck :D

·
Silverback
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sounds good as soon as i can find a shop that will sell me a single ill be all over it.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Ive tried infused cigars before and really dont care for them.
CAO has a line of em, I just dont like the flavors interfering with the cigars natural flavor.

Different strokes for different folks. :u

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I used to be a big fan of the flavored cigars but I've cooled on them a lot in the last few months. Actually, the only flavored cigar I've smoked this winter was an Acid my wife threw in my stocking! :)

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I have smoked quite a few of these, and while i am not really a fan of flavored or infused cigars, they're pretty good.

They are nothing like the Acid, or CAO flavoreds I've had (which i really didn't like- I really don't want to smoke Patchulli and saccharine)

Actually, they're the only non-pure-cigar cigar I have ever smoked more than one of. To me, they taste like a pretty mild cigar (but still a cigar) with just a hint of sweetness... the coffee infusion isn't very strong. Mostly, I like them for a morning smoke, or when there's not much time.

If you like, I'll send you a few. I have at least a tine or so sitting around from a freebie deal from JR.

PM me if interested.

R

·
Silverback
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I got a few of these from RcktS4 and i have to say that they were pretty good. My girlfriends new favorite. They didnt burn too fast but they were not a long smoke roughly 20 to 30 minutes or so. The couple that i sampled so far do have a coffee taste to them sublte enough that it doesnt over power the tabacco.

The smell when taking them out of thier cellophane was awesome very sweet smell simlar to the underlying coffee taste within the cigar. Planning on buying a few tins next purchase. Girlfriend is bugging me to get more of them.

These also burn with a very plesant smell to them cant put my finger on it but they have a distinct smell to them that is much different to any cigar ive smoke thus far.

Hope this helps anyone else looking into them

:z

·
formerly Jokieman
987 Posts
RcktS4 said:
I have smoked quite a few of these, and while i am not really a fan of flavored or infused cigars, they're pretty good.

They are nothing like the Acid, or CAO flavoreds I've had (which i really didn't like- I really don't want to smoke Patchulli and saccharine)

Actually, they're the only non-pure-cigar cigar I have ever smoked more than one of. To me, they taste like a pretty mild cigar (but still a cigar) with just a hint of sweetness... the coffee infusion isn't very strong. Mostly, I like them for a morning smoke, or when there's not much time.

If you like, I'll send you a few. I have at least a tine or so sitting around from a freebie deal from JR.

PM me if interested.

R
I'll have to try them, as I didn't really like the CAO line of flavored cigars either, but am curious to see if a good flavored cigar can be made. :)

·
Registered
904 Posts
Just what I need is another cup of coffee, and in my cigar no less.

Infuse: To steep or soak without boiling in order to extract soluble elements or active principles. To flavor or scent (a liquid) by steeping ingredients in it: “He would infuse... vegetable oil with the pungent taste of scallions”

No Thanks :tpd:

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
I have often thought that the poop they fertilize the tobacco plants with seems to imbue the leaf with tiny little poop molecules, hence, the barnyard aroma that you get on the wrapper & in the sinus when you smoke many cigars.
Being a Midwestern sh!tkicker, & many of the best memories from childhood came from staying on my grandparent's farm, I find this earthy pungent aroma to be very pleasing...... :BS :D

BTW, ya'll have a nice day.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I got 5 tins once for $5 on some JR special, and they weren't to bad, not really a whole lot of flavoring, really pretty decent smokes. I smoked them all up while at work for a quick smoke while on a break.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.