Cigar Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, like Kerry and JB said, a long, fun weekend end is over and it's back to the "real world", like I really live in it anyway, LOL!! This weekend was special to me in many ways and it was one of the best ever.
A BIG thank to my wife for allowing me to spend the time on the planning of this over the year and then to actually allow me to attend it even though it was our wedding anniversary weekend.
Thanks to Kerry, JB, Jake, Kaeta, Ron and the rest of the LOL Crew for everything they did to make it the success it was.
Thanks to all the sponsors who so graciously gave up their time and products to help support the local Boys and Girls Club. This includes Dave at Andiamo's, the cigar shops across the world and all the brothers and sisters who sent in items or brought them to the herf.
An added thank you to Kerry and Lynn for opening up the homestead and for providing us with some fine food for the pre-herf. Kerry's buddies fry up some good grub.
Thanks to everyone who gave me cigars to smoke too. And, whether you choose to belive it or not, I can count the number of cigars I was given on one hand. :) They were however, very nice smokes and I offer thanks for each one.

As for the herf itself, well, words can't really describe it. I will upload my pictures as soon as I get a free moment and will try and let them speak for me. I didn't get around to take as many as I would have liked, but between all the digital cameras lying around I'm sure we got some great photos.

Sometimes when hard planned for events are over, you have a moment of relief and feel like you can finally rest again. Well, I had that moment Saturday night/Sunday morning, but can now say I am sorry that it is over. Being around great friends who traveled for miles, some by plane, some by car and even by mortorcycle, just to sit around and BS and smoke cigars is something I find myself wishing I could do weekly. But, the live's we lead sometimes don't allow for that. So, we have these big events a couple times a year and hope that it fills the void for the rest of the year. I think this past weekend will hold me over for at least a few weeks. :)

Thanks to everyone who contributed to making this year's Land of Lincoln Herf a huge success!!!

·
Registered
21,744 Posts
A big thank you to you Matt for allowing me to stay at "La Casa del Rousey."

I am honored that you opened up your home to me... again.

PS: Did you like your surprise in the Liberty console? ;)

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
thanks to you matt & the rest of the lolh crew ... as usual, it was a great time. the mcdonald twins and i partied sat nite after the herf... they were much better than the crack whore i got last year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts