Cigar Forums banner

Massive Mystery Bomb

377 views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  stew 
#1 ·
Just got home from being out of town for the last few days and find this nice little package waiting for me :D

I don't know who you are Mr. Machado but I will find out (Nothing slips by Chuck Norris :nod:)

Outside of the inaugurating Shuckins bomb, this is my first and I thank you for such a lovely variety of schticks. All but the LHC and Nica Libre are new to me. I do have a few of the Gurkha's sitting in my Humi (I think, who can keep up with all the different lines though, huh) but still have never smoked any. Thank you again, but believe me, Chuck doesn't forget anything :target:

BTW, I love the pharmacy warning labels on the bag. Too funny

See less See more
#11 ·
Great hit Eric! My vote goes for a Christian who is nothing but trouble, I hope you find out who it is! Enjoy the sticks bro.
Profiling is a slippery slope. Next thing you know we'll end up like Israel on here!

One or two of the sticks I do or used to send out, absolutely. The no-note thing was akin to me as well. But no, I jacked Senor Norris up last week and I don't repeat that often....or do I?

In any event, nice hit California Kid!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.