Cigar Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few days ago Major Captain Silly posted a contest here on CS. I found myself with a few extra hours of time so I dove in and gave the contest a whirl. I was getting close, but in the end the contest went to a better man. Congrats yourchoice! BUT…. The Captain felt some pity on me and decided a fellow Hoosier needed a consolation prize. So I went to my PO Box today and damn….. :chk

MAJOR CAPTAIN SILLY IS A GENEROUS MAN!!!!

Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 Petite Corona
Maria Mancini Magic Mountain
Rocky Patel OSG Toro
Padilla Connecticut Robusto
Peterson Gran Reserve Corona
And one that I couldn't seem to identify (I know I know damn rookies) it is a toro from Dom. Rep. with a red and black band with PS printed on it.

Captain, you will always hold a special place in my heart for being my first….. To send cake my way in the mail!

My ring gauge bumping kajonas haven't dropped yet, so I'd consider it a personal favor if someone with the power would give this man some rings!!

THANK YOU MCS!!!
Trent

P.S. You seemed to have accidentally put your return address on the package………. My guns may not be as big as yours, but they're accurate. One of these days when you're not expecting it….. :bx

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
A few days ago Major Captain Silly posted a contest here on CS. I found myself with a few extra hours of time so I dove in and gave the contest a whirl. I was getting close, but in the end the contest went to a better man. Congrats yourchoice! BUT…. The Captain felt some pity on me and decided a fellow Hoosier needed a consolation prize. So I went to my PO Box today and damn….. :chk

MAJOR CAPTAIN SILLY IS A GENEROUS MAN!!!!

Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 Petite Corona
Maria Mancini Magic Mountain
Rocky Patel OSG Toro
Padilla Connecticut Robusto
Peterson Gran Reserve Corona
And one that I couldn't seem to identify (I know I know damn rookies) it is a toro from Dom. Rep. with a red and black band with PS printed on it.

Captain, you will always hold a special place in my heart for being my first….. To send cake my way in the mail!

My ring gauge bumping kajonas haven't dropped yet, so I'd consider it a personal favor if someone with the power would give this man some rings!!

THANK YOU MCS!!!
Trent

P.S. You seemed to have accidentally put your return address on the package………. My guns may not be as big as yours, but they're accurate. One of these days when you're not expecting it….. :bx
That one with the red band is a Private Stock. They are a good, mild smoke. I hope we can get together and have some smokes. I've got some cigar smokers in my office that may want to start a club of sorts. I'll let you know how it goes.

MCS

·
Elder Jungle Leader
4,989 Posts
MCS doesn't mess around, does he? Nice bombage! :ss

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.