Cigar Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellow apes, just had a really funny thing happen to me. Still on night shift time so am still awake at 4 in the morning. Decide to smoke another cigar, grab an el cheapo bundle Dominican churchill from the humidor,...now my wife lets me smoke in the house, shes in bed asleep with our two little dogs on the bed with her when I go to light the cigar, now I have a recipricating fan running in the living room so I get up and move across the room and turn my back to the fan to light the cigar. Fire that baby up after toasting it and all of a sudden my smoke alarm goes off,...very loud smoke alarm! I am in an apt with 9 foot ceilings, did I say very loud smoke alarm? Anyway all of a sudden I have two really freaked out, howling little dogs, and a pissed off wife in the room with me while I am trying to disconnect the alarm standing on a chair. Get that SOB shut down and realize that one of the other alarms is still stridently sounding its a** off, dogs are still howling, wife is really bent now, manage to shut the second alarm off. My wife is like what the f**k are you doing? Baby I was just lighting my cigar. After giving me an eat s**t and die look she goes back to bed. Moral of this story...dont stand under a smoke alarm while lighting your cigar. Frank B

·
Light's on..No one's home
371 Posts
:r sounds like a scene from a sitcom........was the cigar any good?? :w :w

·
Registered
718 Posts
It's a good thing there isn't a sprinkler system in there. Now that would have been a ton of fun.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts