Cigar Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Hasta La Vista!!!
7,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems as neat as this stuff is, not as easy as it looks and not as well thought out.
I seem to get the same consensus from visiting Mac's discussion forum.
I am curious if enough users on CS that are on Mac's that have worked out some of the kinks I seem to be running into.
Would love to get a thread going that can address questions/issues on a smaller and less formal format than going on to Mac's forum.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Yes, I've used both of those programs quite a bit, as has the professor. I'm sure there are quite a few people who could help ...

·
Hasta La Vista!!!
7,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am having all sorts of stumbling blocks.

Can't burn directly from iMovie 8 so you have to download iMovie HD 6 to do it from there as that one opens the option.

Can't load my clip that I wan to iMovie HD 6.

Can't seem to trim clips in iMovie 8. Seems lots of folks experience that.

I remove a segment of a clip to split it out to two or more yet when I open iDVD, the entire clip is there.

I burned a DVD and looks great in one DVD player with my theater system. Just can't fast forward or rewind as goes back to the begining, to the iTheme screen.
I play it on a second DVD player and you can't see the iDVD theme at all. Just goes straight to the video and this one does allow fast forwarding and rewinding.

How the heck do you burn a project if you do create one so I can address some of the "trimming" issues that I am having? Seems the project is the way to go to solve all editing but then you can't seem to figure out how to burn them.

I am not the most advanced on tech but this thing is not as friendly as it purports itself to be.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.