Cigar Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
The only bad part about the cigar bars is that they usually only allow 21+ year olds in, and i'm 18..
Don Juan's Cigar Company, which is only about a 10 minute drive from campus, has a very nice smoking area. I've never seen them card someone, and they are not against people bringing in their own cigars to smoke. Our Southern Louisiana Club Stogie herf group has sort of established that place as our herfing spot of choice (which you should join us sometime).

As far as LSU goes, I don't know how keen they'd be on the idea of a smoking club, but who knows. I've been a member of the Paintball Club at LSU for years now, and they give us a lot of grief when we want to set up on campus to try and recruit new members, but they work with us. Good luck with it though! If you get it on the roll PM me and I can give you a link to a guy I knows facebook page who works at Don Juan's and goes to LSU. I'm sure he'd be interested in joining, and helping ya'll set up get togethers at DJ's.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.