Cigar Forums banner

Lost Sailor's Lost Weekend Contest

3K views 53 replies 19 participants last post by  coppertop 
#1 ·
Hey now,everyone!We had to close my place of employment for a few minor renovations,so I just had a week off.It was perfect timing,as I was a little burned from the Holidays,and the weather ended up being fantastic.I was lucky enough to spend a weekend down the coast with my sweetie and we ended up having a spectacular room with our own hot tub,overlooking the ocean.We both had a really great time and we're looking forward to doing it again next year... :)
Well to the contest...since I had such a great room with my own patio and hot tub I was able to smoke a few good cigars.Don't worry,you don't have to guess them :p .I'm going to list the cigars I smoked and if you're the first person to figure out what order they were smoked,you'll win a nice package of some the old sea dog's treasured smokes.There will be at least a couple of ******* in there,too. :cool:

Here's the list....
Cohiba Siglo IV
Cohiba Esplendido
Partagas short
Quai D' Orsay Grand Corona
Ramon Allones Small Club Corona
San Cristobal de la Habana El Principe

two guesses per person per day 'til someone figures it out...Good luck! :D

See less See more
#2 ·
Cohiba Siglo IV
Partagas short
Cohiba Esplendido

here is my first stab.

#3 ·
Something like this:

Partagas short
Cohiba Siglo IV
Cohiba Esplendido

#6 ·
My guess (thinking it may be in exactly the order you listed it):

Cohiba Siglo IV
Cohiba Esplendido
Partagas short

there are 720 combinations -- just in case anybody was curious.

_____
rm

#11 ·
Nice line-up Bro!!! :w

Partagas short
Cohiba Siglo IV
Cohiba Esplendido

#14 ·
Well I'm new to this forum but what the hey

Cohiba Siglo IV
Partagas short
Cohiba Esplendido

Lost Sailor said:
Hey now,everyone!We had to close my place of employment for a few minor renovations,so I just had a week off.It was perfect timing,as I was a little burned from the Holidays,and the weather ended up being fantastic.I was lucky enough to spend a weekend down the coast with my sweetie and we ended up having a spectacular room with our own hot tub,overlooking the ocean.We both had a really great time and we're looking forward to doing it again next year... :)
Well to the contest...since I had such a great room with my own patio and hot tub I was able to smoke a few good cigars.Don't worry,you don't have to guess them :p .I'm going to list the cigars I smoked and if you're the first person to figure out what order they were smoked,you'll win a nice package of some the old sea dog's treasured smokes.There will be at least a couple of ******* in there,too. :cool:

Here's the list....
Cohiba Siglo IV
Cohiba Esplendido
Partagas short

one guess per person per day 'til someone figures it out...Good luck! :D

#19 ·
I think it is going to be a long time before one of us gets it right...........

#20 ·
coppertop said:
I think it is going to be a long time before one of us gets it right...........
That was not my intention,so I'm going to ammend the rules and allow 2 guesses per day.Anyone that has already guessed once at it today,please do so again.I didn't want this going on for a month :confused: ....sheeesh!
:w

#22 ·
Lost Sailor said:
That was not my intention,so I'm going to ammend the rules and allow 2 guesses per day.Anyone that has already guessed once at it today,please do so again.I didn't want this going on for a month :confused: ....sheeesh!
:w
Just so you know I meant that as a joke......but my dumbass forgot to put a smiley face. Sorry man.....was only razzing you.

#23 ·
Cohiba Siglo IV
Cohiba Esplendido
Partagas short

Here is my second shot for today 1/20/05

#25 ·
good.......is anybody close?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.