Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I'd say hello for starters and am looking forward to my time spent here. I anticipate learning and not giving too much advice since I've only got about 20 cigar caps in my belt, but given the fact I received a humidor for Christmas, I plan on seriously venturing into the jungle and emerging w/ a smug grin on my face.

If anyone wants to help out w/ some recommendations, I have a thread started in the World Cigar Lounge, located here:

http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=8043

I'm looking for some suggestions - mild to medium $2-$5 cigars.

I appreciate the quality of advice I've seen exchanged here and look forward to many hours of reflection on this site. Thanks in advance!

·
Banned
6,267 Posts
Welcome to the Jungle Steeltown!!

CS is a great place where I have learned so much. I'm sure that after a little time spent on the board you will have a whole new outlook on cigars. The gorilla's here are great and full of knowledge.

I noticed in the other thread you were looking for shorter smokes so I'd have to recommend the Fuente Hemmingway Short Story's. They are a great smoke and easy to finish in 30 min or less.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone! I'll look into those Hemmingway Short Storys, Lascivious - they sound like they will get a purchase on my first order. Just out of curiosity, is it allowed to discuss where online you all purchase from? I'm wondering if I'm looking in the wrong place but I don't want to be out of line.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Steeltown said:
Thanks everyone! I'll look into those Hemmingway Short Storys, Lascivious - they sound like they will get a purchase on my first order. Just out of curiosity, is it allowed to discuss where online you all purchase from? I'm wondering if I'm looking in the wrong place but I don't want to be out of line.
Welcome to CS, glad to have you here. As for discussing sources for Domestic cigars that is fine.......but NOT for Havanas.

Also check out the cigar retailers forum.........

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Steeltown said:
Welcome to CS Steel! If you use the search function, you will find plenty of online retailers used by the gorillas here.

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
hola!

·
Sneaky Bombin Bastage
2,569 Posts
Welcome to CS! Glad to have you. The folks here are a wealth of knowledge and always willing to help.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Welcome, Steeltown...FALL IN!

Detail...ATTEN...TION

DRESS right....DRESS

Ready...FRONT

AT EASE.

SMOKE 'EM IF YA GOT 'EM!

Sorry...old habits die hard.

Scott"stillmissesit"M

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Welcome aboard!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.