Cigar Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all!

I am a cigar newbie, in macomb, mi
Im looking for any group of guys (or gals) that get together monthly or so to smoke some cigars, and play cards(euchre is way better thn poker!).
All my friends 'dislike' cigars, and no one is willing to smoke any with me, and I hate smoking alone in my garage or 5000 sq ft heated pole barn
and sitting at cigar bars solo aint my thing!

so, if anyone is close, and has a group I coud stop by, or we could even start a group, Id love it!
I'm 31, Male, Married, and not looking for a hookup
I ive at 28 mile road and Hayes (Ray, MI 48096)

·
Tiny Tetraodontidae
341 Posts
Hey Ray, welcome to Puff man!!! Jump in, the water's warm.

Head on over to the "New Puffer Forum" and introduce yourself. That's the best place to start.

I'm from the west side of A2 and don't get your way much, but there are a few here from your neck of the woods that would probably be glad to hook up with you. get involved in the NOOBPIF and things like that, I'm sure you'll enjoy the banter and smack talk and welcome aboard. Hope your bank account is up to the task.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Too far for me . I am looking for cigar establishments to go and have a stogie with refreshments . Anyplace near Plymouth will do . I don't want to have to purchase any cigars , but will pay to eat or drink there . It's getting too cold to smoke outside .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.