Cigar Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Silverback
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the Longest cigar-normal that is not some freak cigar- designing my humidor. Mohogany with spanish ceder lining should hold roughly 100 cigars but need to know the length

·
Yeah, yeah... It's me...
958 Posts
I would think that allowing for an 8" length should take care almost all normal cigars... but maybe you want to build it big enough for one of those Puros Indios Chiefs - 18" long

·
Silverback
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so 9 inches should cover it?

·
Silverback
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Much

·
Banned
8,745 Posts
God said:
You should be fine with 9"... but if you can find a girl who can draw one of those "Chiefs" let me know :r
Turns out theres a little devil in god.

If your designing a humidor..... Make it twice as long, twice as wide, twice and deep as you think you should. While your at it build 2.

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Da Klugs said:
If your designing a humidor..... Make it twice as long, twice as wide, twice and deep as you think you should. While your at it build 2.
:r What Da Klugs said. You'll eventually need more space than you think.

Re: Humidor dimensions. There are several 'A' sized cigars that are really quite good to have. They measure 9". The OpusX A and the Habano MC A and Sancho Panza Sanchos come to mind. Also cigars that may come in individual coffins might need more space. Cigartexan has pictures of his Fridge-a-dor somewhere here on CS that are worth looking at.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Like Mo, the biggest stick in my humi is the OpusX A 9 inches and the Padron Magnum 9 inches too. So I would have to say 10 inches would be safe...

·
Silverback
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Internal Demension will be 9.5 inches by 14 inches 5 inches tall roughly
outside demension will be 10.5 by 15 by 6.5

·
Silverback
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
plans are drawn up if anyone wants to see them send me an email or pm with you email.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Am I the only guy here that turns into a immature boy when the 9" number gets thrown around? Will 9 inches fit in your humidor? I know for sure that it won't fit in mine. ;)

(ducks)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.