Cigar Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself.......I am the UniBomber. Some of you have seen my work over the course of the last month and have taken some guesses as to who I am. Nobody has been close. Something you should know about the UniBomber is that he has "connections" all over the world. You will receive packages from me (you WILL) from various places where I reside. I am a nomad. You will never track me down, you will never pinpoint my where abouts.

I would like to thank SquidAgent007 (unbeknownst to him) for giving me the courage to join this little forum and have a little fun with the rest of you (and by "with the rest of you" I mean "at your expense").

Puff.com, stand at the ready, stand on high alert, for the UniBomber is here. My mission is simple:

Take Down Llamas, Squid, and LOB.........one stick at a time.

·
Registered
6,843 Posts
Oh great... Another one... :rolleyes:

Welcome aboard. :thumb:

·
Registered
5,021 Posts
My oh my, will the madness ever end? You see sir, the Zilla Killas started this mess (since we stood up to Ron) and since then we have had Squddo's, LOBsters and other bombing groups and indivuduals join and try to take ZK down...hasn't worked for them, won't work for you! Oh, and welcome to the forums.

·
Twerking ain't for Smurfs
4,858 Posts
Pretty big talk for a dude living in a dirt floor shack in the woods...maybe too much time in the outhouse sniffing methane. You can't roll oak leaves and call it a cigar! Just be careful you don't blow yourself up, and remember... It's all fun and games until you lose an eye!

Peace out unibrow, er bomber
:new_all_coholic:

·
Registered
8,056 Posts
A long time ago I wanted to bomb anonymously but when Pete (Herabomber) got found out so quickly I gave up the idea, so I am very interested to see how long the Secret Agent Squid 007 and Unibomber can go undetected.

Go get em Puff!

·
THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG!
29,873 Posts
WELCOME TO PUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:humble:

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Welcome to Puff, sounds like you will fit right in.

Good thing Im a squid.

·
Intergalactic Hussy
2,165 Posts
Pretty big talk for a dude living in a dirt floor shack in the woods...maybe too much time in the outhouse sniffing methane. You can't roll oak leaves and call it a cigar! Just be careful you don't blow yourself up, and remember... It's all fun and games until you lose an eye!

Peace out unibrow, er bomber
:new_all_coholic:
...then it's fun and games you can't see!!

·
hmmppffftttt.
3,795 Posts
sounds like another fool with his blah blah blah you dont know who i am blah blah blah's

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.