Cigar Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Christie's auction of 13 November

For those of you who are interested, compared to the past few years, this auction had a more humble selection and prices were slightly down (of course that is onlt the average prices!) - I guess not too many overseas (HK) bidders to take the prices to a new level!

The prices on most lots were average except a few that went way over the estimate, for example dunhill atados for £400 bid price! (more than double of what it used to sell - here'e go Matt!),, actually anything with "dunhill" tagging along its own brand went above estimates!, for example:
RA Dunhill Cab Selection no. 81 - 5x42 (est. £300-400), sold £1800

Now stop dreaming what these might taste like! Just go and read min non nee (sp?) he might tell you how he enjoyed (or disliked) a certain vitola,, (I guess he smoked his davidoffs at the end of a heavy night's drinking night train! :cool:

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
robmcd said:
someone at cw spent over 1200 usd for 67 RA coronas ... :rolleyes:
Uhh yeah, that's worth it. That's just barely over what I usually spend on 1 box. I hope those aren't past their prime. :D

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Brandon said:
Uhh yeah, that's worth it. That's just barely over what I usually spend on 1 box. I hope those aren't past their prime. :D
brandon- you weren't even a fart in 67 :r

but i'd like to get ahold of some 67 blue cheer...
that stuff was far out, man.......

crap... forgot to take my methylphenidate today...
no wonder i can't focus... back to work.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
That's a mighty heft price to pay for Atados. They better be good dammit! LOL! So, Morad, whatd'ya buy to send me?? ;)

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Matt R said:
That's a mighty heft price to pay for Atados. They better be good dammit! LOL! So, Morad, whatd'ya buy to send me?? ;)
Don't worry my friend, I didn't buy them overpriced Atados!
However, it was a rumor that you might have some laying around,, (I've never had any of those before!) :D

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
However, it was a rumor that you might have some laying around,, (I've never had any of those before!) :D [/B]
Let me see what I can work out....... :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts