Cigar Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's Monday morning, I'm at work and still exhausted from this past weekend.

First, I would like to thank everyone who attended Land Of Lincoln Herf III! It is always great to see numerous old friends and to make new ones each year. I'm not which was better the great stories I overheard or the excellent cigars that were smoked!

A big thank you for those businesses and individuals who donated items to make this event a huge success.

Also, thanks to Matt and Kerry for helping organize the event. Unless you have done this before, the amount of detail in getting everything done is hard to explain to folks. I think we are getting better and hopefully will improve in the future. Thanks to Ron, Jake and Kaeta for working the day of the event. Kerry, thanks for opening up your house (and the back of your garage - lol) for the pre-herf party again this year! The cooks did a superb job with the food! Thanks to Dave at Andiamos for the use of the Lincoln room (folks, the smoke problem from last year was corrected beyond our dreams this year!). The cooks and servers from Andiamos also helped make sure everyone was taken care of.

Special thanks to the SoCal crew for their continued support and for everyone else who made journeys across the country to share in the festivities.

On a personal note for those who attended Saturday - everyone has their own reasons for making the journey to LOLH III, participating in the raffle and/or the auctions; donating items and/or money to our local charity. I just want you to know the hardest part for me is leaving Andiamos after the herf is over, shaking hands and giving hugs to all my friends. We are all part of one big family and you are welcome to come out and herf with us anytime throughout the year!

I hope everyone had a great time this year and we look forward to seeing everyone again next year!
:)

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
LOLH III ROCKED!!!

The smoke problem was definitely taken care of. Woohoo!!!

It is so great seeing everyone. The cigars are almost secondary to the camraderie of the weekend. The cigars are the vehicles to get us there but the people are what makes it special.

Thanks to the Springfield crew and all who helped make it happen. Thanks to Kerry for winning an auction for the cook. The food was great and he deserved it.

I could gush on and on about how great it was but that would
just be redundant. Pick your adjective on this wonderful event.

LOLH IV here we come!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts