Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the Post Office and noticed that there was a really heavy package in the box. I then noticed that there was a wooden box inside the box......Boom I was hit with vengence.

Damn there are so many sticks stuffed in here it is freaking crazy! I will post pics when I get home. Damn thanks and Damn!!!

Attachments

· Registered
2,809 Posts
Pips, keep a close eye...you are getting a slightly smaller version...I want to give you a fighting chance after all :redface:

· Registered
2,150 Posts
Pips, keep a close eye...you are getting a slightly smaller version...I want to give you a fighting chance after all :redface:
LOL....I will be watching....but I've seen it all minor leaguer....and I actually should be saying that line to you...cause I could really end this in just one round.... :)

· Registered
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Very nice package there Lok. How's the wife taking all these hits Stogie? House still in one piece?
You guys are gonna get me in trouble. All I talk about these days is Cigars Cigars and ideas for CigarLive.com

She is sick of it!........................................So anyways "How about them Cigars?" Awesome!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.