Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· I see what you're doing!!
5,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Word has gotten around... Lok17 refuses to join the Smack-Talker's Social Group! What a guy! HAH! What a let-down! Mommie don't wanna let you play with the bigger kids after school? <G> Bring it on, bubbette! (That's an insulting term for "Bubba" for any of y'all not from these parts.)

Squid® needs to re-assign the Smack-Talk numbers anyway, since Pips seems to have wimped-out totally since he's now a KeWeL MoDeRaToR-DoOd... <G>

· Registered
2,809 Posts
OHHHH SNAP SHIZZLE!!!!!! I have been put in my place, by an old man who wears cigars as ammunition belts and marks the days of his life with a Hello Kitty Island Adventure calander....My last ounce of self worth has been shredded.... (cry)

· Registered
2,660 Posts
OHHHH SNAP SHIZZLE!!!!!! I have been put in my place, by an old man who wears cigars as ammunition belts and marks the days of his life with a Hello Kitty Island Adventure calander....My last ounce of self worth has been shredded.... (cry)
See I told you, it just takes him time to come up with something. It was worth the wait.:lol:

· I see what you're doing!!
5,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HAW! May the Pimp Hand of Squid® slap you hard... This was actually pretty good... <G>

· Registered
2,809 Posts
You guys are too much!! I'm am obviously going to have to step it up next time...cause it would just be a crime to dial it back!!!

· Registered
2,809 Posts
yeah guys! Your really gonna have to step it up!

The only things that get Squid excited these days are reruns of "Matlock and the Golden Girls"!
I thought squid was quit fond of his black and white silent movies from his early adult hood. Golden Girls, I would think, would be far too racy for his bum ticker!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.