Cigar Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellow Apes, just spent as good a day as I have had in a long while. Spent the better part of the day shopping for a new apt here in Austin. Found a couple of apts with spectacular views of the lake and Austin skyline. Ate dinner at Dan McKluskys. Great cigar bar there. Then sat on the patio and listened to one of the best salsa bands I have ever heard. Great electric violin and guitar player, actually not a weak player in the band. Smoked a Cuesta Ray pyramid #9 and a LFD double liguero under the stars while listening to some terrific music while imbibing some really good mojitos. Life is good! Frank B

·
Registered
283 Posts
I like that double ligero, but I thought CR's were pretty mild. Does that pyramid stand up?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Smoked an ERH Maduro Torp. with a fine glass of merlot while watching the Fish beat the Yanks in Game 1 of the WS. :mad:

G

·
emgjet said:
Smoked an ERH Maduro Torp. with a fine glass of merlot while watching the Fish beat the Yanks in Game 1 of the WS. :mad:
Ah ye Bill Gates err I mean Geo. Stienbrenners $150 million team lost. I feel for you but not him. I yearn for a salary cap.

I finished my deck while smoking a bundle cigar and had another to celebrate the completion. A good night indeed.

·
Test Subject
2,645 Posts
A great day in Minnesota yesterday, 74 degrees had friends over sat on the deck and had a Santa Damiana Cabinet 100 followed later by a Don Tomas Corojo (which for the price was very good) and quaffed a few beers. Supposed to be a little warmer today so what the heck I'll do it again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts