Cigar Forums banner

Little Kids put on re-enactment of "Scarface", Hilarious!

2K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  jaydub13 
#1 ·
#2 ·
That was fudging disturbing!

Funny.... Yes. Disturbing.... On so many different levels.

Thank you! That will be shared just from the extreme weirdness.:twitch:

At one point I didn't know whether to laugh, or be sad that this actually happened.

#4 ·
I can't decide if I think it's some kind of elaborate joke or not... I kind of think it is, I mean the person filming was doing a pretty incredible job, and what school/parent would ever allow that?

#10 ·
Truly unbelievable. This must have been a rented place for some birthday party; I can't believe a school would allow that scene to be mounted. :shock: Let's face it, for starters, "fugg" is not much of an aural difference from the original expletive. My favorite part however is when "Manny" the fat kid tells "Tony" that he just married his sister. Watch Tony pause and hide his face so as not to show he's smirking.

Update: Well apparently it is a school play. I checked You Tube and found what is possibly the original posting of this video. The poster - "momof6" or whatever - introduces it as her kid's school play. Both the parents and the school officials must be nuts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.